Dine with Mum this Mother's Day
Thursday, 27 April 2017
To celebrate Mother's Day, Silverdale Centre is giving away four winners a fine dining experience!
• Simply spend $50 or more at Silverdale Centre and fill in a form with your choice of restaurant to dine at.
• Entry boxes will be available in stores with entry forms to be filled in.
• Every entry must have a reciept of purchase for proof.
Restaurants to choose from:
Gusto, a contemporary relaxed restaurant. Serving rustic, seasonal Italian food with classic flavours and fresh, seasonal ingredients. Located at SkyCity casino.
Ebisu serves up contemporary Japanese fare, from classic sushi to creative cooked mains. Located in the heart of the city at Britomart.
Ostro is a modern, New Zealand Brasserie with sweeping views of the Waitemata Harbour and chef Josh Emmett at the helm. Located at Britomart.
Cafe Hanoi, a modern take on classic Vietnamese dishes, celebrating northern Vietnamese food. Perfect for sharing, just like it’s done in Vietnam. Located at Britomart.
Terms & Conditions
1) These Terms and Conditions relate to Silverdale Centre’s 2017 Mother’s Day competition running from 4/05/2017 to 14/05/2017. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is Silverdale Centre Limited.
3) Competition closes at 6.00pm on 14/05/2017. The winners’ will be contacted by 17/05/2017 by phone.
4) Only New Zealand residents are eligible to enter. Employees and retailers of Silverdale Centre, its advertising and promotional agencies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
5) The main promotion prizes consist of four vouchers to the value of $150 each, to be spent at the participating restaurants. One voucher to be won per restaurant. One member of the dining party must be 18 years or older. No prizes or parts of prizes are transferable for cash.
6) To qualify for entry you must spend $50 or more in one transaction at any participating retailer within Silverdale Centre before 6.00pm on 14/05/2017 and nominate one restaurant on your entry form. The winner/s must provide the eligible receipt as proof of purchase.
7) You can enter as many times as you like, though each entry must be validated by a separate transaction.
8) Once a prize is awarded, restaurant choice for that entry cannot be changed.
9) Silverdale Centre (“Promoter”) reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for submitting inappropriate or offensive material, or for tampering with the entry process or attempting to act in a fraudulent or otherwise dishonest manner.
10) The winner must collect their prize from the Silverdale Centre management office at an agreed time. Photo ID & qualifying proof of purchase required.
11) Dining experiences must be redeemed by the validity date on vouchers. Dining times are subject to availability and bookings must be made in advance.
12) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts. References to time and dates in these Terms and Conditions are references to New Zealand times and dates.
13) Only entries complying with these Terms and Conditions are valid. The Promoter has the sole and final discretion to determine whether an entry is valid.
14) Winners may be required to appear on Silverdale marketing materials including but not limited to facebook, website and or other advertising materials.